Since 1993, Prodent has been growing steadily to become a market leader in the Dental field. Throughout the years, Prodent has acquired exclusive distributorship rights for many dental products in Lebanon and the Middle-East region and has also managed to develop a loyal customer base in both local and regional markets.
From the start, management has placed high priority on customer satisfaction through quality of service, educational training and a warranty / replacement policy for defective articles. For the near future, our focus is on maximizing local and regional coverage as well as expanding our products portfolio in order to become a “one stop dental company”
rovide unique and innovative dental products and services that deliver superior measurable value to all stakeholders.
ely on continuous education to gain a competitive edge in the market; be data based and objective driven in our decision making.
btain a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
irect our growth mainly in the areas of Implantology, oral surgery and periodontology where we display maximum strength and ability
ndeavor for quality in our products and services; be recognized as a company of dedication, professionalism, and superior service.
urture employees by providing a framework that allows satisfaction, advancement, and means to share in the company's success.
T end for good citizenship as a company .
– Prodent's business objective, and that of management and employees at all levels, is to market the Company's products and services in such a way as to create value that can be sustained over the long term for shareholders, employees, customers, and business partners
– Prodent recognizes that customers and end-users of its products have a sincere and legitimate interest in the behavior, beliefs and actions of the Company behind products in which they place their trust.
– Prodent believes that, as a general rule, legislation is the most effective safeguard of responsible conduct, although in certain areas, additional guidance to staff in the form of voluntary business principles is beneficial in order to ensure that the highest standards are met throughout the organization
– Prodent is conscious of the fact that the success of a corporation is a reflection of the professionalism, conduct and the responsible attitude of its management and employees. Therefore recruitment of the right people and ongoing training and development are crucial
– Prodent regards its personnel as its most valuable asset. Involvement at all levels starts with open communication, whether on specific aspects of the business, or about the activities of the Company in general. Suggestions for changes and proposals for improvements of practices are encouraged. Prodent's personnel will maintain the highest standards of integrity and professional competence in all business relationships. Sanctions will be applied in the event of misconduct or abuse of established corporate standards and guidelines.
– Prodent insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business and expects the same in its relationships with all business partners and suppliers of goods and services.
– Prodent supports free enterprise and therefore compete fairly and recognize other companies' equal rights to do so.